Strawberry Pie Bread

Strawberry Pie Bread (Kosher)


A soft, sweet loaf with real strawberries and a crisp, golden brown exterior. Also available in a mini pie bread.

Suggested Uses

Use a slice as a base for an over-the-top strawberry shortcake.

Ingredients

UNBLEACHED UNBROMATED WHEAT FLOUR (WHEAT FLOUR, MALTED BARLEY FLOUR), STRAWBERRIES, SUGAR, WATER, MARGARINE (PALM OIL, WATER, SOYBEAN OIL, SALT, SOY LECITHIN, NATURAL FLAVOR, BETA CAROTENE [COLOR], VITAMIN A PALMITATE ADDED), EGGS, LEMON JUICE, SALT, YEAST.

Nutrition

Serving Size 1/12 Loaf (54g), Servings Per Container 12
Amount Per Serving: Calories 160, Calories from Fat 25, Total Fat 3g (5% DV), Saturated Fat 1g (5% DV), Trans Fat 0g, Cholesterol 5mg (2% DV), Sodium 180mg (8% DV), Total Carbohydrate 31g (10% DV), Dietary Fiber 0g (0% DV), Sugars 13g, Protein 3g, Vitamin A (0% DV), Vitamin C (10% DV), Calcium (0% DV), Iron (2% DV)
Full Nutrition Chart

Allergens

CONTAINS EGG, SOY, WHEAT.


Warning: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/customer/www/breadsmith.com/public_html/wp-content/themes/breadsmith2017/woocommerce/single-product/meta.php on line 17
Category:



Order Now!