For the raisin lover! This golden loaf has a light, fluffy crumb with pops of raisin sweetness from the addition of our plump dark and golden raisins. Extra raisin flavor fills each bite from the additional soaked raisins mixed into the dough.
Suggested UsesSimply toast and top with nut butter for an easy breakfast, or try a unique sandwich with goat cheese and slices of avocado, cucumber and tomatoes.
IngredientsUNBLEACHED UNBROMATED WHEAT FLOUR (WHEAT FLOUR, MALTED BARLEY FLOUR), WATER, RAISINS, GOLDEN RAISINS, EGGS, SUGAR, CANOLA OIL, BARLEY MALT SYRUP, SALT, YEAST.
NutritionServing Size 1/2-inch Slice (41g), Servings Per Container About 18
Amount Per Serving: Calories 130, Calories from Fat 10, Total Fat 1.5g (2% DV), Saturated Fat 0g (0% DV), Trans Fat 0g, Cholesterol 5mg (2% DV), Sodium 140mg (6% DV), Total Carbohydrate 25g (8% DV), Dietary Fiber 0g (0% DV), Sugars 6g, Protein 3g, Vitamin A (0% DV), Vitamin C (0% DV), Calcium (0% DV), Iron (2% DV)
Full Nutrition Chart
AllergensCONTAINS EGG, WHEAT.
Warning: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/customer/www/breadsmith.com/public_html/wp-content/themes/breadsmith2017/woocommerce/single-product/meta.php on line 17