Multigrain Whole Wheat
A fantastic 100% whole grain bread. The delicious combination of seeds and grains makes this bread a healthy choice.
Suggested UsesMakes a delicious sandwich with roasted chicken or turkey or topped with fresh tomato, basil and ricotta cheese.
IngredientsWHOLE WHEAT FLOUR, WATER, HONEY, FLAX SEEDS, CORNMEAL, CRACKED WHEAT, SALT, YEAST.
NutritionServing Size 1/2-inch Slice (47g), Servings Per Container About 16
Amount Per Serving: Calories 120, Calories from Fat 15, Total Fat 1.5g (2% DV), Saturated Fat 0g (0% DV), Trans Fat 0g, Cholesterol 0mg (0% DV), Sodium 180mg (8% DV), Total Carbohydrate 23g (8% DV), Dietary Fiber 4g (16% DV), Sugars 3g, Protein 4g, Vitamin A (0% DV), Vitamin C (0% DV), Calcium (2% DV), Iron (6% DV)
Full Nutrition Chart
Warning: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/customer/www/breadsmith.com/public_html/wp-content/themes/breadsmith2017/woocommerce/single-product/meta.php on line 17