Granola Bar

Granola Bar


A blend of oats, seeds and chocolate chips, baked with honey into a chewy bar.

Suggested Uses

Makes a hearty, on-the-go snack.

Ingredients

OATS, CHOCOLATE CHIPS (SEMI-SWEET CHOCOLATE [SUGAR, UNSWEETENED CHOCOLATE, COCOA BUTTER], SOY LECITHIN [AN EMULSIFIER], VANILLA EXTRACT), BROWN SUGAR, HONEY, BUTTER (SWEET CREAM, NATURAL FLAVOR), WHEAT GERM, SUNFLOWER SEEDS, SESAME SEEDS, EGGS, VANILLA EXTRACT, SALT.

Nutrition

Serving Size 1/2 Bar (43g), Servings Per Container 2
Amount Per Serving: Calories 200, Calories from Fat 70, Total Fat 8g (12% DV), Saturated Fat 3.5g (18% DV), Trans Fat 0g, Cholesterol 10mg (3% DV), Sodium 40mg (2% DV), Total Carbohydrate 29g (10% DV), Dietary Fiber 3g (12% DV), Sugars 17g, Protein 4g, Vitamin A (2% DV), Vitamin C (0% DV), Calcium (4% DV), Iron (8% DV)

Full Nutrition Chart

Allergens

CONTAINS EGG, MILK, SOY, WHEAT.

Category: