Granola Bar

Granola Bar (Kosher)


A blend of oats, seeds and chocolate chips, baked with honey into a chewy bar.

Suggested Uses

Makes a hearty, on-the-go snack.

Ingredients

OATS, CHOCOLATE CHIPS (SUGAR, CHOCOLATE LIQUOR, COCOA BUTTER, SOY LECITHIN, VANILLA EXTRACT), BROWN SUGAR, HONEY, MARGARINE (PALM OIL, WATER, SOYBEAN OIL, SALT, SOY LECITHIN, NATURAL FLAVOR, BETA CAROTENE [COLOR], VITAMIN A PALMITATE ADDED), WHEAT GERM, SUNFLOWER SEEDS, SESAME SEEDS, EGGS, VANILLA EXTRACT, SALT.

Nutrition

Serving Size 1/2 Bar (43g), Servings Per Container 2
Amount Per Serving: Calories 200, Calories from Fat 70, Total Fat 8g (12% DV), Saturated Fat 3.5g (18% DV), Trans Fat 0g, Cholesterol 5mg (2% DV), Sodium 55mg (2% DV), Total Carbohydrate 30g (10% DV), Dietary Fiber 3g (12% DV), Sugars 18g, Protein 4g, Vitamin A (0% DV), Vitamin C (0% DV), Calcium (4% DV), Iron (6% DV)
Full Nutrition Chart

Allergens

CONTAINS EGG, SOY, WHEAT.


Warning: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/customer/www/breadsmith.com/public_html/wp-content/themes/breadsmith2017/woocommerce/single-product/meta.php on line 17
Category:

Also available



Order Now!