A soft bread that has a slightly sweet egg flavor.
Suggested UsesTry it in a bread pudding, French toast or as a base for a Monte Cristo sandwich.
IngredientsUNBLEACHED UNBROMATED WHEAT FLOUR (WHEAT FLOUR, MALTED BARLEY FLOUR), WATER, EGGS, SUGAR, CANOLA OIL, YEAST, SALT.
NutritionServing Size 1/2-inch Slice (41g), Servings Per Container About 18
Amount Per Serving: Calories 140, Calories from Fat 25, Total Fat 3g (5% DV), Saturated Fat 0g (0% DV), Trans Fat 0g, Cholesterol 15mg (5% DV), Sodium 60mg (3% DV), Total Carbohydrate 23g (8% DV), Dietary Fiber 0g (0% DV), Sugars 3g, Protein 4g, Vitamin A (0% DV), Vitamin C (0% DV), Calcium (0% DV), Iron (2% DV)
Full Nutrition Chart
AllergensCONTAINS EGG, WHEAT.
Warning: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/customer/www/breadsmith.com/public_html/wp-content/themes/breadsmith2017/woocommerce/single-product/meta.php on line 17