Cinnamon Babka

Cinnamon Babka


Our rich, almond dough has cinnamon and brown sugar rolled into every bite, and is topped with a dusting of powdered sugar.

Suggested Uses

Try warmed and topped with ice cream for a real treat!

Ingredients

UNBLEACHED UNBROMATED WHEAT FLOUR (WHEAT FLOUR, MALTED BARLEY FLOUR), WATER, BROWN SUGAR, BUTTER (SWEET CREAM, NATURAL FLAVOR), NONFAT DRY MILK, SUGAR, CINNAMON, SALT, ALMOND EXTRACT, YEAST.

Nutrition

Serving size 1/12 loaf (52g), Servings per container 12
Amount per serving: Calories 170, Total Fat 4.5g (6% DV), Saturated Fat 3g (15% DV), Trans Fat 0g, Cholesterol 10mg (3% DV), Sodium 180mg (8% DV), Total Carbohydrate 29g (11% DV), Dietary Fiber 1g (4% DV), Total Sugars 12g, (Includes 10g Added Sugars, 20% DV), 20% DV), Protein 4g, Vit. D 0mcg (0% DV), Calcium 63mg (4% DV), Iron 0mg (0% DV), Potas. 105mg (2% DV).
Full Nutrition Chart

Allergens

CONTAINS ALMOND, MILK, WHEAT.


Warning: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/customer/www/breadsmith.com/public_html/wp-content/themes/breadsmith2017/woocommerce/single-product/meta.php on line 17
Categories: ,



Order Now!
X