Cherry Pie Bread

Cherry Pie Bread (Kosher)


Sweet as cherry pie!  Ripe, red cherries, Country White dough along with our streusel topping make this an all-American dessert you have to try. Also available in a mini pie bread.

Suggested Uses

Warm a slice and top with vanilla ice cream.

Ingredients

UNBLEACHED UNBROMATED WHEAT FLOUR (WHEAT FLOUR, MALTED BARLEY FLOUR), SWEETENED CHERRIES (CHERRIES, SUGAR), WATER, SUGAR, MARGARINE (PALM OIL, WATER, SOYBEAN OIL, SALT, SOY LECITHIN, NATURAL FLAVOR, BETA CAROTENE [COLOR], VITAMIN A PALMITATE ADDED), EGGS, SALT, YEAST.

Nutrition

Serving Size 1/12 Loaf (57g), Servings Per Container 12
Amount Per Serving: Calories 160, Calories from Fat 25, Total Fat 3g (5% DV), Saturated Fat 1g (5% DV), Trans Fat 0g, Cholesterol 5mg (2% DV), Sodium 180mg (8% DV), Total Carbohydrate 31g (10% DV), Dietary Fiber 1g (4% DV), Sugars 13g, Protein 3g, Vitamin A (2% DV), Vitamin C (0% DV), Calcium (0% DV), Iron (2% DV)
Full Nutrition Chart

Allergens

CONTAINS EGG, SOY, WHEAT.


Warning: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/customer/www/breadsmith.com/public_html/wp-content/themes/breadsmith2017/woocommerce/single-product/meta.php on line 17
Category:



Order Now!