Cheddar-Sweet-Cornbread

Cheddar Sweet Cornbread


Sharp cheddar cheese runs throughout this golden loaf with a delicate and sweet crumb.

Suggested Uses

Pair with your barbeque favorites for a real treat!

Ingredients

BUTTERMILK (CULTURED LOWFAT MILK, SALT, NATURAL FLAVOR), UNBLEACHED UNBROMATED WHEAT FLOUR (WHEAT FLOUR, MALTED BARLEY FLOUR), CORNMEAL, SUGAR, EGGS, BUTTER (SWEET CREAM, NATURAL FLAVOR), CHEDDAR CHEESE (CULTURED MILK, SALT, ENZYMES), WATER, BAKING POWDER, SALT.

Nutrition

Serving size 1/15 loaf (53g), Servings per container 15
Amount per serving: Calories 150, Total Fat 5g (6% DV), Saturated Fat 2.5g (13% DV), Trans Fat 0g, Cholesterol 30mg (10% DV), Sodium 250mg (11% DV), Total Carbohydrate 23g (8% DV), Dietary Fiber 1g (4% DV), Total Sugars 7g, (Includes 6g Added Sugars, 12% DV), Protein 4g, Vit. D 0mcg (0% DV), Calcium 63mg (4% DV), Iron 0mg (0% DV), Potas. 57mg (2% DV).
Full Nutrition Chart

Allergens

CONTAINS EGG, MILK, WHEAT.


Warning: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/customer/www/breadsmith.com/public_html/wp-content/themes/breadsmith2017/woocommerce/single-product/meta.php on line 17
Category:



Order Now!