Blueberry Pie Bread (Kosher)
Our plump blueberries make this pie bread berry delicious. Juicy blueberries are gently rolled into our Country White dough and topped with our crunchy streusel topping, making this pie bread irresistible. Also available in a mini pie bread.
Suggested UsesWarm a slice and top with vanilla ice cream and blueberry syrup.
IngredientsUNBLEACHED UNBROMATED WHEAT FLOUR (WHEAT FLOUR, MALTED BARLEY FLOUR), BLUEBERRIES, WATER, SUGAR, MARGARINE (PALM OIL, WATER, SOYBEAN OIL, SALT, SOY LECITHIN, NATURAL FLAVOR, BETA CAROTENE [COLOR], VITAMIN A PALMITATE ADDED), EGGS, SALT, YEAST.
NutritionServing Size 1/12 Loaf (57g), Servings Per Container 12
Amount Per Serving: Calories 160, Calories from Fat 25, Total Fat 3g (5% DV), Saturated Fat 1g (5% DV), Trans Fat 0g, Cholesterol 5mg (2% DV), Sodium 180mg (8% DV), Total Carbohydrate 29g (10% DV), Dietary Fiber 1g (4% DV), Sugars 12g, Protein 3g, Vitamin A (0% DV), Vitamin C (0% DV), Calcium (0% DV), Iron (2% DV)
Full Nutrition Chart
AllergensCONTAINS EGG, SOY, WHEAT.
Warning: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/customer/www/breadsmith.com/public_html/wp-content/themes/breadsmith2017/woocommerce/single-product/meta.php on line 17