Anise Sweet Bread (Kosher)
A soft, sweet bread with a tender crumb and a hint of anise seed.
Suggested UsesThis breakfast bread is fantastic with butter and honey spread over it and served with a cup of hot coffee.
IngredientsUNBLEACHED UNBROMATED WHEAT FLOUR (WHEAT FLOUR, MALTED BARLEY FLOUR), SOY MILK (SOY MILK [WATER, SOYBEANS], SUGAR, SALT, CARRAGEENAN, NATURAL FLAVOR), WATER, SUGAR, MARGARINE (PALM OIL, WATER, SOYBEAN OIL, SALT, SOY LECITHIN, NATURAL FLAVOR, BETA CAROTENE [COLOR], VITAMIN A PALMITATE ADDED), EGGS, SALT, YEAST, LEMON EXTRACT, ANISE SEED, DRIED LEMON PEEL, DRIED ORANGE PEEL.
NutritionServing Size 1/2-inch Slice (41g), Servings Per Container About 18
Amount Per Serving: Calories 130, Calories from Fat 25, Total Fat 3g (5% DV), Saturated Fat 1g (5% DV), Trans Fat 0g, Cholesterol 5mg (2% DV), Sodium 125mg (5% DV), Total Carbohydrate 22g (7% DV), Dietary Fiber 0g (0% DV), Sugars 3g, Protein 3g, Vitamin A (0% DV), Vitamin C (2% DV), Calcium (0% DV), Iron (2% DV)
Full Nutrition Chart
AllergensCONTAINS EGG, SOY, WHEAT.
Warning: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/customer/www/breadsmith.com/public_html/wp-content/themes/breadsmith2017/woocommerce/single-product/meta.php on line 17