Almond Cherry Cookie

Almond Cherry Cookie (Kosher)


A delicious, crispy cookie loaded with almonds and filled with our made-from-scratch cherry filling.

Suggested Uses

Serve on a cookie platter for an eye-catching array of cookies.

Ingredients

SWEETENED CHERRIES (CHERRIES, SUGAR), UNBLEACHED UNBROMATED WHEAT FLOUR (WHEAT FLOUR, MALTED BARLEY FLOUR), POWDERED SUGAR, MARGARINE (PALM OIL, WATER, SOYBEAN OIL, SALT, SOY LECITHIN, NATURAL FLAVOR, BETA CAROTENE [COLOR], VITAMIN A PALMITATE ADDED), ALMONDS, EGGS, ALMOND EXTRACT, VANILLA EXTRACT.

Nutrition

Serving Size 1 Cookie (64g), Servings Per Container 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories 290, Calories from Fat 140, Total Fat 16g (25% DV), Saturated Fat 5g (25% DV), Trans Fat 0g, Cholesterol 20mg (7% DV), Sodium 100mg (4% DV), Total Carbohydrate 34g (11% DV), Dietary Fiber 2g (8% DV), Sugars 18g, Protein 5g, Vitamin A (2% DV), Vitamin C (0% DV), Calcium (4% DV), Iron (4% DV)
Full Nutrition Chart

Allergens

CONTAINS ALMOND, EGG, SOY, WHEAT.

Category: