Vanilla Oat Crunch Granola

Vanilla Oat Crunch Granola (Kosher)


A perfect blend of crunchy oat clusters, with a hint of vanilla – pure and simple.

Suggested Uses

Delicious topping for fresh fruit, yogurt, ice cream or desserts.

Ingredients

OATS, HONEY, BROWN SUGAR, MARGARINE (PALM OIL, WATER, SOYBEAN OIL, SALT, SOY LECITHIN, NATURAL FLAVOR, BETA CAROTENE [COLOR], VITAMIN A PALMITATE ADDED), WHEAT GERM, SUNFLOWER SEEDS, APPLESAUCE, SESAME SEEDS, VANILLA EXTRACT, BAKING SODA.

Nutrition

Serving Size About 1/2 Cup (52g), Servings Per Container About 9
Amount Per Serving: Calories 230, Calories from Fat 80, Total Fat 9g (14% DV), Saturated Fat 2.5g (13% DV), Trans Fat 0g, Cholesterol 0mg (0% DV), Sodium 125mg (5% DV), Total Carbohydrate 32g (11% DV), Dietary Fiber 4g (16% DV), Sugars 14g, Protein 5g, Vitamin A (0% DV), Vitamin C (0% DV), Calcium (6% DV), Iron (10% DV)
Full Nutrition Chart

Allergens

CONTAINS SOY, WHEAT.


Warning: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/customer/www/breadsmith.com/public_html/wp-content/themes/breadsmith2017/woocommerce/single-product/meta.php on line 17
Category:



Order Now!