Pumpkin Cranberry Scone

Pumpkin Cranberry Scone (Kosher)


Pumpkin and cranberries create the perfect flavor profile in this sweet treat.

Suggested Uses

Scones make a superb accompaniment to a cup of hot tea or coffee.

Ingredients

UNBLEACHED UNBROMATED WHEAT FLOUR (WHEAT FLOUR, MALTED BARLEY FLOUR), BROWN SUGAR, SOY MILK (SOY MILK [WATER, SOYBEANS], SUGAR, SALT, CARRAGEENAN, NATURAL FLAVOR), PUMPKIN, MARGARINE (PALM OIL, WATER, SOYBEAN OIL, SALT, SOY LECITHIN, NATURAL FLAVOR, BETA CAROTENE [COLOR], VITAMIN A PALMITATE ADDED), DRIED CRANBERRIES, EGGS, BAKING POWDER, CINNAMON, GINGER, NUTMEG, SALT, VANILLA EXTRACT, BAKING SODA.

Nutrition

Serving Size 1/2 Scone (57g), Servings Per Container 2
Amount Per Serving: Calories 190, Calories from Fat 45, Total Fat 5g (8% DV), Saturated Fat 2g (10% DV), Trans Fat 0g, Cholesterol 10mg (3% DV), Sodium 200mg (8% DV), Total Carbohydrate 32g (11% DV), Dietary Fiber 1g (4% DV), Sugars 11g, Protein 4g, Vitamin A (20% DV), Vitamin C (0% DV), Calcium (2% DV), Iron (4% DV)
Full Nutrition Chart

Allergens

CONTAINS EGG, SOY, WHEAT.


Warning: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/customer/www/breadsmith.com/public_html/wp-content/themes/breadsmith2017/woocommerce/single-product/meta.php on line 17
Category:



Order Now!