Pumpkin-Chocolate-Chip-Cookie

Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookie


A perfectly spiced pumpkin treat loaded with sweet chocolate chips.

Suggested Uses

Pair with a hot cup of tea for a cozy and comforting snack on a chilly day.

Ingredients

UNBLEACHED UNBROMATED WHEAT FLOUR (WHEAT FLOUR, MALTED BARLEY FLOUR), SUGAR, CHOCOLATE CHIPS (SEMI-SWEET CHOCOLATE [SUGAR, UNSWEETENED CHOCOLATE, COCOA BUTTER], SOY LECITHIN [AN EMULSIFIER], VANILLA EXTRACT), BUTTER (SWEET CREAM, NATURAL FLAVOR), POWDERED SUGAR, PUMPKIN, EGGS, CREAM CHEESE (PASTEURIZED MILK AND CREAM, SALT, XANTHAN GUM, CAROB BEAN GUM, GUAR GUM, CHEESE CULTURE), VANILLA EXTRACT, ALLSPICE, BAKING SODA, SALT.

Nutrition

Nutrition Facts Servings per container: 1, Serving size: 1 cookie (99g), Amount per serving: Calories 420, Total Fat 18g (23% DV), Saturated Fat 11g (55% DV), Trans Fat 0g, Cholesterol 45mg (15% DV), Sodium 210mg (9% DV), Total Carbohydrate 65g (24% DV), Dietary Fiber 2g (7% DV), Total Sugars 41g (Includes 41g Added Sugars, 82% DV), Protein 5g, Vit. D 0mcg (0% DV), Calcium 23mg (2% DV), Iron 1mg (6% DV), Potas. 128mg (2% DV).
Full Nutrition Chart

Allergens

CONTAINS EGG, MILK, SOY, WHEAT.

Category:



Order Now!