PB-and-Oats-with-Chocolate-Chips-Cookie

PB & Oats with Chocolate Chips Cookie (Kosher)


Featuring our peanut butter oatmeal base, loaded with sweet chocolate chips.

Suggested Uses

Crush and sprinkle over a bowl of vanilla ice cream for a delightful, crunchy topping.

Ingredients

CHOCOLATE CHIPS (SUGAR, CHOCOLATE LIQUOR, COCOA BUTTER, SOY LECITHIN, VANILLA EXTRACT), PEANUT BUTTER (PEANUTS, SUGAR, HYDROGENATED VEGETABLE OILS [COTTONSEED, SOYBEAN, RAPESEED], SALT), MARGARINE (PALM OIL, WATER, SOYBEAN OIL, SALT, SOY LECITHIN, NATURAL FLAVOR, BETA CAROTENE [COLOR], VITAMIN A PALMITATE ADDED), UNBLEACHED UNBROMATED WHEAT FLOUR (WHEAT FLOUR, MALTED BARLEY FLOUR), SUGAR, OATS, BROWN SUGAR, EGGS, BAKING SODA, SALT, VANILLA EXTRACT.

Nutrition

Nutrition Facts Servings per container: 1, Serving size: 1 cookie (99g), Amount per serving: Calories 500, Total Fat 28g (36% DV), Saturated Fat 12g (60% DV), Trans Fat 0g, Cholesterol 20mg (7% DV), Sodium 330mg (14% DV), Total Carbohydrate 59g (21% DV), Dietary Fiber 4g (14% DV), Total Sugars 37g (Includes 36g Added Sugars, 72% DV), Protein 9g, Vit. D 0mcg (0% DV), Calcium 30mg (2% DV), Iron 1mg (6% DV), Potas. 272mg (6% DV).
Full Nutrition Chart

Allergens

CONTAINS EGG, PEANUT, SOY, WHEAT.

Category:



Order Now!