Orange Sugar Cookie

Orange Sugar Cookie (Kosher)


A crisp, yet chewy sugar cookie with a touch of orange.

Suggested Uses

Perfect for the holiday cookie platter.

Ingredients

UNBLEACHED UNBROMATED WHEAT FLOUR (WHEAT FLOUR, MALTED BARLEY FLOUR), SUGAR, MARGARINE (PALM OIL, WATER, SOYBEAN OIL, SALT, SOY LECITHIN, NATURAL FLAVOR, BETA CAROTENE [COLOR], VITAMIN A PALMITATE ADDED), EGGS, POWDERED SUGAR, BAKING SODA, VANILLA EXTRACT, DRIED ORANGE PEEL, COCONUT EXTRACT, SALT.

Nutrition

Serving Size 1 Cookie (50g), Servings Per Container 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories 230, Calories from Fat 80, Total Fat 8g (12% DV), Saturated Fat 3.5g (18% DV), Trans Fat 0g, Cholesterol 15mg (5% DV), Sodium 170mg (7% DV), Total Carbohydrate 35g (12% DV), Dietary Fiber 0g (0% DV), Sugars 20g, Protein 3g, Vitamin A (0% DV), Vitamin C (2% DV), Calcium (0% DV), Iron (2% DV)
Full Nutrition Chart

Allergens

CONTAINS EGG, SOY, WHEAT.

Category: