Mini Cherry Pie Bread

Mini Cherry Pie Bread


A miniature version of our Cherry Pie Bread, served in a charming baking container and topped with streusel.

Suggested Uses

Makes a great little gift for teachers, babysitters or dogwalkers!

Ingredients

UNBLEACHED UNBROMATED WHEAT FLOUR (WHEAT FLOUR, MALTED BARLEY FLOUR), SWEETENED CHERRIES (CHERRIES, SUGAR), WATER, SUGAR, BUTTER (SWEET CREAM, NATURAL FLAVOR), EGGS, SALT, YEAST.

Nutrition

Serving Size 1/2 Mini Pie Bread (71g), Servings Per Container 2
Amount Per Serving: Calories 200, Calories from Fat 35, Total Fat 3.5g (5% DV), Saturated Fat 2g (10% DV), Trans Fat 0g, Cholesterol 15mg (5% DV), Sodium 190mg (8% DV), Total Carbohydrate 38g (13% DV), Dietary Fiber 1g (4% DV), Sugars 17g, Protein 4g, Vitamin A (4% DV), Vitamin C (0% DV), Calcium (2% DV), Iron (2% DV)
Full Nutrition Chart

Allergens

CONTAINS EGG, MILK, WHEAT.

Category: Tags: ,



Order Now!