Gingerbread-Cookie

Gingerbread Cookie


This traditional recipe is spiced with ginger, nutmeg, and cinnamon and finished with sparkling crystal sugar.

Suggested Uses

Gingerbread cookie ice cream sandwiches! The warm spices in these cookies add a festive dimension to this classic dessert.

Ingredients

UNBLEACHED UNBROMATED WHEAT FLOUR (WHEAT FLOUR, MALTED BARLEY FLOUR), HONEY, BROWN SUGAR, MOLASSES, WATER, BUTTER (SWEET CREAM, NATURAL FLAVOR), EGGS, SALT, CINNAMON, GROUND GINGER, SUGAR, BAKING SODA.

Nutrition

Nutrition Facts Servings per container: 1, Serving size: 1 cookie (99g), Amount per serving: Calories 360, Total Fat 3.5g (4% DV), Saturated Fat 2g (10% DV), Trans Fat 0g, Cholesterol 20mg (7% DV), Sodium 490mg (21% DV), Total Carbohydrate 76g (28% DV), Dietary Fiber 2g (7% DV), Total Sugars 37g (Includes 36g Added Sugars, 72% DV), Protein 7g, Vit. D 0mcg (0% DV), Calcium 39mg (4% DV), Iron 1mg (6% DV), Potas. 153mg (4% DV).
Full Nutrition Chart

Allergens

CONTAINS EGG, MILK, WHEAT.


Warning: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/customer/www/breadsmith.com/public_html/wp-content/themes/breadsmith2017/woocommerce/single-product/meta.php on line 17
Category:



Order Now!