Cinnamon Sugar Cookie

Cinnamon Sugar Cookie (Kosher)


A crisp, yet chewy sugar cookie with a hint of cinnamon.

Suggested Uses

Perfect for the holiday cookie platter.

Ingredients

UNBLEACHED UNBROMATED WHEAT FLOUR (WHEAT FLOUR, MALTED BARLEY FLOUR), SUGAR, MARGARINE (PALM OIL, WATER, SOYBEAN OIL, SALT, SOY LECITHIN, NATURAL FLAVOR, BETA CAROTENE [COLOR], VITAMIN A PALMITATE ADDED), EGGS, POWDERED SUGAR, BAKING SODA, VANILLA EXTRACT, SALT, CINNAMON.

Nutrition

Serving Size 1 Cookie (50g), Servings Per Container 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories 230, Calories from Fat 70, Total Fat 8g (12% DV), Saturated Fat 3.5g (18% DV), Trans Fat 0g, Cholesterol 15mg (5% DV), Sodium 170mg (7% DV), Total Carbohydrate 36g (12% DV), Dietary Fiber 0g (0% DV), Sugars 21g, Protein 3g, Vitamin A (0% DV), Vitamin C (0% DV), Calcium (0% DV), Iron (2% DV)
Full Nutrition Chart

Allergens

CONTAINS EGG, SOY, WHEAT.


Warning: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/customer/www/breadsmith.com/public_html/wp-content/themes/breadsmith2017/woocommerce/single-product/meta.php on line 17
Category:



Order Now!