Cherry Cordial

Cherry Cordial (Kosher)


Tart cherries and chocolate chips wrapped in our Country White dough.

Suggested Uses

Lightly toast slices in a toaster oven and top with a cream cheese frosting for a delicious morning treat!

Ingredients

UNBLEACHED UNBROMATED WHEAT FLOUR (WHEAT FLOUR, MALTED BARLEY FLOUR), WATER, CHOCOLATE CHIPS (SUGAR, CHOCOLATE LIQUOR, COCOA BUTTER, SOY LECITHIN, VANILLA EXTRACT), DRIED CHERRIES, SUGAR, MARGARINE (PALM OIL, WATER, SOYBEAN OIL, SALT, SOY LECITHIN, NATURAL FLAVOR, BETA CAROTENE [COLOR], VITAMIN A PALMITATE ADDED), EGGS, SALT, YEAST.

Nutrition

Serving Size 1/10 Loaf (51g), Servings Per Container 10
Amount Per Serving: Calories 170, Calories from Fat 40, Total Fat 4.5g (7% DV), Saturated Fat 2.5g (13% DV), Trans Fat 0g, Cholesterol 5mg (2% DV), Sodium 200mg (8% DV), Total Carbohydrate 30g (10% DV), Dietary Fiber 1g (4% DV), Sugars 10g, Protein 3g, Vitamin A (4% DV), Vitamin C (0% DV), Calcium (0% DV), Iron (2% DV)
Full Nutrition Chart

Allergens

CONTAINS EGG, SOY, WHEAT.

Category:

Also available