Caramel Pecan Bun

Caramel Pecan Bun


A big, gooey cinnamon bun with the crunch of pecans, cloaked in a rich caramel sauce.

Suggested Uses

Enjoy with a tall glass of cold milk.

Ingredients

UNBLEACHED UNBROMATED WHEAT FLOUR (WHEAT FLOUR, MALTED BARLEY FLOUR), BROWN SUGAR, WATER, BUTTER (SWEET CREAM, NATURAL FLAVOR), PECANS, HONEY, SUGAR, CINNAMON, BOURBON, SALT, YEAST, BAKING SODA.

Nutrition

Serving Size 1/2 Bun (78g), Servings Per Container 2
Amount Per Serving: Calories 320, Calories from Fat 100, Total Fat 12g (18% DV), Saturated Fat 5g (25% DV), Trans Fat 0g, Cholesterol 20mg (7% DV), Sodium 250mg (10% DV), Total Carbohydrate 50g (17% DV), Dietary Fiber 1g (4% DV), Sugars 27g, Protein 4g, Vitamin A (4% DV), Vitamin C (0% DV), Calcium (4% DV), Iron (4% DV)
Full Nutrition Chart

Allergens

CONTAINS MILK, PECAN, WHEAT.

Category: